Super fluffy bread: follow this step by step recipe to make them so soft!
published on 29 September, 2022 at 12:05
250ml (1 cup) lukewarm milk;
45g (3 tbsp) sugar;
5g (1 tsp) salt;
375g (2 cups) of all-purpose flour;
7g (2 tsp) dry yeast;
55g (¼ cup) soft butter;
- In a large bowl whisk warm milk with sugar, egg, and yeast. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and salt into the liquids. Knead until smooth dough forms. Add butter and knead again until the butter is fully incorporated.
- Form the dough into a ball, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 90 minutes at room temperature. Alternatively, you can place the dough in the fridge overnight and bake the buns the next morning.
- After 90 minutes cut the dough into 12 pieces and roll each into a ball. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Roll each ball into a rectangle, trying to use little to no flour. Roll each rectangle into a cigar shape and place it into a 20x20 baking pan. Set aside for 30 minutes. Brush buns with egg wash and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C/350°F.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
357 VIEWSFood Inspiration
4 VIEWSFood Inspiration
10523 VIEWSFood Inspiration
59 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19663 VIEWSFood Inspiration
139 VIEWSFood Inspiration
26279 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17919 VIEWSFood Inspiration
27955 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1425 VIEWSFood Inspiration
82 VIEWSFood Inspiration
84 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25642 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20143 VIEWSFood Inspiration
93 VIEWSFood Inspiration
130 VIEWSFood Inspiration