Charlotte mimosa: the fresh and creamy dessert to try
500ml (2 cups) milk
130g (3/5 cup) sugar
50g (1/3 cup) flour
10g (2 tsp) vanilla
250ml (1 cup) whipping cream
10g (2 tsp) gelatin powder
- Beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Put the milk to boil and add the egg mixture.
- Dissolve gelatin powder in water.
- Whip the whipping cream, which we will add to the egg cream. Mix well.
- Arrange the ladyfingers in the mold and cover them with pineapple juice.
- Pour half of the cream, then arrange the pieces of pineapple. Repeat the process.
- Refrigerate. Serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
2292 VIEWSFood Inspiration
5 VIEWSFood Inspiration
12507 VIEWSFood Inspiration
62 VIEWSFood Inspiration
21643 VIEWSFood Inspiration
140 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28335 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17955 VIEWSFood Inspiration
29977 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1427 VIEWSFood Inspiration
83 VIEWSFood Inspiration
84 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25646 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20144 VIEWSFood Inspiration
94 VIEWSFood Inspiration
132 VIEWSFood Inspiration