Carrot buns: soft and delicious, ready in a pan in a few steps
published on 27 September, 2022 at 19:15
150g of carrot
110ml (1/2 cup) of water
25g (2 tbsp) of sugar
3g (1 tsp) of dry yeast
300g (2 1/2 cups) of all-purpose flour
3g (1/2 tsp) of salt
30ml (1/4 cup) of olive oil
- Pour the carrot and water into the food processor and mix until the puree is created.
- Transfer the puree into the bowl and add the sugar and yeast. Mix until dissolved.
- Add the flour, salt, and olive oil, and mix until is combined. Knead the dough until smooth.
- Cover the dough with cling film and let it rise for 2 hours or until is doubled in volume.
- After time has elapsed remove the gas from the dough by pressing with your hand. Sprinkle flour on the working surface and create the round dough.
- Split the dough into 9 pieces and make small balls. Transfer them to the baking tray covered with parchment paper. Cover with a cloth and let them rest for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes roll them slightly with the rolling pin. Add them to the pan, cover with the lid and cook 5 minutes per side.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
436 VIEWSFood Inspiration
4 VIEWSFood Inspiration
10625 VIEWSFood Inspiration
59 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19761 VIEWSFood Inspiration
140 VIEWSFood Inspiration
26383 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17920 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28048 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1425 VIEWSFood Inspiration
82 VIEWSFood Inspiration
84 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25642 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20143 VIEWSFood Inspiration
93 VIEWSFood Inspiration
130 VIEWSFood Inspiration