Homemade crispy mini baguettes: the recipe step by step!
published on 7 September, 2022 at 21:15
200g (1 3/4 cups) of all-purpose flour
2g (1/2 tsp) of sugar
3g (2/3 tsp) of dried yeast
2g (1/4 tsp) of salt
130ml (1/2 cup) of water
5ml (1 tsp) of olive oil + for greasing the bowl
- In a bowl add the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt, and mix. Gradually add the water and mix the batter until the dough is created. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add the olive oil and knead the dough until the oil is absorbed and smooth dough is created.
- Grease the bowl with oil, cover with cling film and let it rise for 45 minutes or until is doubled in volume.
- After time has elapsed transfer the dough to the working surface, split it into 4 parts and make the balls. Cover the balls with cling film and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Work with the balls to create the baguette and transfer them to the pan. Cover with a cloth and let them rise for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes cut the top part with the razor blade and bake in the oven at 220°C/428°F for 20 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
24 VIEWSFood Inspiration
43 VIEWSFood Inspiration
11564 VIEWSFood Inspiration
165 VIEWSFood Inspiration
88 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8303 VIEWSFood Inspiration
21146 VIEWSFood Inspiration
86 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6770 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22 VIEWSFood Inspiration
18961 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15987 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13617 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13583 VIEWSFood Inspiration
51 VIEWSFood Inspiration
3510 VIEWSFood Inspiration