Spicy chicken wings with cabbage: the complete meal to make in one baking tray
published on 13 May, 2021 at 13:34
1 kg chicken wings
2 tbsp of sweet paprika
2 tbsp of garlic powder
2 tbsp of honey
2 tbsp of mustard
350 gr cabbage
50 gr tomato paste
300 ml water
2 tsp of brown sugar
1. Place the chicken wings in a bowl.
2. Add paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, honey, mustard and oil.
3. Mix well and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
4. Peel and cut the potatoes, place them in a bowl with water and salt. Leave for about 30 minutes.
5. Then place chicken wings and potatoes in a baking tray.
6. Season the potatoes with oil and rosemary.
7. Bake at 400°f (200°) for 40-45 minutes.
8. Cut the onion and cook it in a pan with oil.
9. Then add chopped carrot, celery, chili pepper, garlic and cabbage.
10. In a bowl mix tomato paste, brown sugar and water.
11. Pour on the cabbage and cook for 25 minutes.
12. Serve all together and enjoy this amazing meal.
Credit: Ricette di casa mia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3dn6iv_Qs&ab_channel=RicettediCasaMia
more from Recipe ideas
3 VIEWSRecipe ideas
5 VIEWSRecipe ideas
2 VIEWSRecipe ideas
10 VIEWSRecipe ideas
667 VIEWSRecipe ideas
278 VIEWSRecipe ideas
210 VIEWSRecipe ideas
177 VIEWSRecipe ideas
343 VIEWSRecipe ideas
112 VIEWSRecipe ideas
161 VIEWSRecipe ideas
1150 VIEWSRecipe ideas
2155 VIEWSRecipe ideas
239 VIEWSRecipe ideas
328 VIEWSRecipe ideas
824 VIEWSRecipe ideas