Hazelnut cheesecake: the recipe for a delicious and elegant dessert
published on 2 December, 2022 at 15:38
- For the base:
100 g of dry biscuits
45 g of butter
- For the cheese cream:
280 g of cream cheese
12 g of rice starch
80 g of sugar
1 egg yolk
140 of unsweetened yoghurt
110 g of whipping cream
80 g of hazelnut paste
- For the hazelnut ganache:
60 g of whipping cream
50 g of milk chocolate
15 g of hazelnut paste
A pinch of salt
- For decoration:
1. Use a blander to finely chop the biscuits.
2. Add in the butter and blend.
3. Use the butter and biscuits mix to make the cake's base in a cake pan (16 cm diameter) covered in baking paper.
4. Let the cake rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile make the cream: in a bowl mix starch and sugar.
6. Add this mix to the cream cheese.
7. Also add the egg, the egg yolk, yoghurt, hazelnut paste and whipping crema.
8. Pour this batter on the base you made before and level.
9. Place the cake in a baking tray and put some hot. water on its bottom.
10. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160 degrees for 65 minutes.
11. Then let cool in the fridge for 2/3 hours.
12. Now make the ganache: melt the chocolate in a water bath, the add in the cream and the hazelnut paste.
13. Use the ganache to cover the entire cake's surface.
14. Decorate with some chopped hazelnuts.
15. Let the cake rest in fridge for an hour before serving.
more from Recipe ideas
31 VIEWSRecipe ideas
127 VIEWSRecipe ideas
107 VIEWSRecipe ideas
12103 VIEWSRecipe ideas
200 VIEWSRecipe ideas
16 VIEWSRecipe ideas
455 VIEWSRecipe ideas
12 VIEWSRecipe ideas
945 VIEWSRecipe ideas
61 VIEWSRecipe ideas
322 VIEWSRecipe ideas
70 VIEWSRecipe ideas
9 VIEWSRecipe ideas
210 VIEWSRecipe ideas
54 VIEWSRecipe ideas
38 VIEWSRecipe ideas