Hazelnut roulade: a dessert that everyone will love!
published on 1 February, 2018 at 13:00It’s impossible to resist, it’s sure to become your favorite dessert!
for the batter:
2 tsp baking soda
for the cream filling:
250ml whipped cream
300g mascarpone cheese
200g hazelnut cream
40g chopped hazelnuts
1. Beat the eggs together with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar and flour. Add the baking soda last and pour the batter onto a baking sheet
2. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Let it cool.
3. Prepare the filling by beating the whipping cream. Add the mascarpone, the hazelnut cream, and chopped hazelnuts to it.
4. Spread the cream on the sheet cake and roll it up. Let it chill for a few hours.
5. Decorate with hazelnut cream and plenty of cocoa powder.
more from Cookist