Krapfen calzoni: a unique recipe that everyone will love!
published on 24 August, 2020 at 12:04
They are irresistible!
⦁ 200 ml (1 cup+2 tbsp) warm milk;
⦁ 20 g (2 tbsp) fresh yeast;
⦁ 50 g (1/4 cup) white sugar;
⦁ 400 g (3 1/4 cup) flour;
⦁ 1/2 tsp salt;
⦁ 1 egg;
⦁ 1 egg yolk;
⦁ 40 g (3 tbsp) butter, softened;
⦁ apricot jam.
1. Combine eggs, sugar, warm milk and fresh yeast with a mixer until yeasts dissolve.
2. Add flour and salt. Knead around 7-10 minutes until very smooth dough forms. Add butter and continue working with dough hooks for 3-5 minutes more.
3. Cover the dough and set aside for 1 hour.
4. Knead the dough and divide it into 6 pieces. Roll each into a ball, the roll out to form a circle the size of your palm.
5. Add some jam on top and fold the circle in half. Cover with plastic looseley and set aside for 40 minutes.
6. Heat vegetable oil to 180C/350F. Fry each donut for 3-4 minutes, flipping halfway through. Transfer onto paper towels before serving. Serve dusted with powdered sugar
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
more from Food Inspiration
416 VIEWSFood Inspiration
5 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19 VIEWSFood Inspiration
26 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19982 VIEWSFood Inspiration
30820 VIEWSFood Inspiration
33581 VIEWSFood Inspiration
9958 VIEWSFood Inspiration
47204 VIEWSFood Inspiration
34220 VIEWSFood Inspiration
152 VIEWSFood Inspiration
3127 VIEWSFood Inspiration
31 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13109 VIEWSFood Inspiration