Cereal cheesecake: a fresh and delicious recipe!
published on 17 September, 2022 at 13:40
For the base:
125g of puffed rice
200g of chocolate (melted)
For the cream:
400g (1 3/4 cups) of whipping cream
500g (2 1/4 cups) of mascarpone
200g (3/4 cups) of condensed milk
For the top part:
120g of chocolate (melted)
- Pour the puffed rice and melted chocolate into a bowl and mix all well to create a compact mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the cake mold (22cm - mold size) and level it up well with a spatula. Transfer to the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and mix with the electric mixer until the cream is firm.
- In another bowl add the mascarpone and condensed milk and mix with the mixer until combined. Add the whipped cream and mix it all well.
- Pour the mixture into the cake mold with the base and level it up. Transfer to the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- After time has elapsed pour the melted chocolate on top and level it up. Add the cereal bars on top and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
7671 VIEWSFood Inspiration
9645 VIEWSFood Inspiration
53 VIEWSFood Inspiration
81 VIEWSFood Inspiration
39421 VIEWSFood Inspiration
276 VIEWSFood Inspiration
118 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8460 VIEWSFood Inspiration
48931 VIEWSFood Inspiration
125 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6794 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19180 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16001 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13645 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15456 VIEWSFood Inspiration