Swivels cookies: the creative recipe to try right now!
published on 16 September, 2022 at 18:30
The result will blow your mind!
a pinch of salt;
8g (½ tsp) vanilla sugar;
120g (½ cup+1 tbsp) sugar;
50ml (3 tbsp) milk;
80ml (⅓ cup) butter, melted;
240g (1 ⅞ cup) all-purpose flour;
6g (1 tsp) baking powder;
20g (2 ¾ tbsp) cocoa powder;
20g (2 tbsp) all-purpose flour;
Chocolate chips for decor.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/320°F.
- Whisk an egg with melted butter, sugar, and milk.
- In a separate bowl combine flour with baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry mixture and mix to combine.
- Divide the dough in half. Add 20g of flour into one half and mix well. Add 20g of cocoa powder into the other half and mix again until combined.
- Cut each half of the dough into small portions and roll each one into a ball.
- Roll each ball to form a rope. Take 2 ropes of different colors and braid them together as shown on the wide. Roll the braid into a snail shape and secure the free end.
- Place cookies on a baking pan and decorate with chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
8309 VIEWSFood Inspiration
10229 VIEWSFood Inspiration
53 VIEWSFood Inspiration
81 VIEWSFood Inspiration
40026 VIEWSFood Inspiration
279 VIEWSFood Inspiration
118 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8461 VIEWSFood Inspiration
49561 VIEWSFood Inspiration
125 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6795 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19181 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16001 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13646 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15872 VIEWSFood Inspiration