Hazelnut truffles: they are irresistible!
published on 12 September, 2022 at 11:10
250g (2 cups) of hazelnuts
200g (1 cup) of sugar
25g (1/4 cup) of cocoa powder
25g (1 1/4 tbsp) of honey
2 egg whites
80g of dark chocolate
70g (1/4 cup) of whipping cream
- Add the hazelnuts and sugar into the food processor and mix until flour is obtained.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl and add the sifted cocoa powder, and honey, and mix.
- Mix the egg whites until stiff and transfer them into the hazelnut mixture bowl. Mix everything with a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture into the whipping cream bag and start creating truffles on the pan covered with parchment paper.
- Transfer them to the oven and bake at 180°C/360°F for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the chocolate ganache by mixing the dark chocolate and whipping cream (hot) and transferring it to the whipping cream bag.
- Add the chocolate ganache on one truffle and close with another one. Repeat the process for all truffles.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
7738 VIEWSFood Inspiration
9697 VIEWSFood Inspiration
53 VIEWSFood Inspiration
81 VIEWSFood Inspiration
39487 VIEWSFood Inspiration
277 VIEWSFood Inspiration
118 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8460 VIEWSFood Inspiration
49006 VIEWSFood Inspiration
125 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6795 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19180 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16001 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13645 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15520 VIEWSFood Inspiration