Hazelnut cream tiramisu: how to make the classic dessert even more irresistible!
published on 7 September, 2022 at 16:00
400g (1 3/4 cups) of mascarpone
150g (1 cup) of hazelnut cream
150ml (3/4 cup) of whipping cream
350ml (1 1/2 cups) of espresso coffee
50ml (1/4 cup) of water (cold)
300g of ladyfingers
- Into the bowl with mascarpone add the hazelnut cream and mix with an electric mixer. Add the whipping cream and continue mixing until all is well combined.
- In another bowl mix the espresso coffee with the water and dip it in each ladyfinger.
- Start assembling the tiramisu by covering the bottom of the cake mold (20x20cm - mold size) with a layer of the prepared cream. Arrange the ladyfingers as a second layer and cover them with the cream.
- Spread the hazelnut cream on top of the cream, arrange one more layer of the lady's fingers and cover with the rest of the cream. Spread the hazelnut cream on top and transfer the tiramisu into the fridge for one hour.
- After time has elapsed sprinkle the tiramisu with hazelnut grains and serve.
Thanks https://www.youtube.com/c/cakeshare for the inspo.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
8386 VIEWSFood Inspiration
10305 VIEWSFood Inspiration
53 VIEWSFood Inspiration
81 VIEWSFood Inspiration
40097 VIEWSFood Inspiration
279 VIEWSFood Inspiration
118 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8461 VIEWSFood Inspiration
49647 VIEWSFood Inspiration
125 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6795 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19182 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16001 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13646 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15905 VIEWSFood Inspiration