Hazelnut cream tiramisu: how to make the classic dessert even more irresistible!
published on 7 September, 2022 at 16:00
400g (1 3/4 cups) of mascarpone
150g (1 cup) of hazelnut cream
150ml (3/4 cup) of whipping cream
350ml (1 1/2 cups) of espresso coffee
50ml (1/4 cup) of water (cold)
300g of ladyfingers
- Into the bowl with mascarpone add the hazelnut cream and mix with an electric mixer. Add the whipping cream and continue mixing until all is well combined.
- In another bowl mix the espresso coffee with the water and dip it in each ladyfinger.
- Start assembling the tiramisu by covering the bottom of the cake mold (20x20cm - mold size) with a layer of the prepared cream. Arrange the ladyfingers as a second layer and cover them with the cream.
- Spread the hazelnut cream on top of the cream, arrange one more layer of the lady's fingers and cover with the rest of the cream. Spread the hazelnut cream on top and transfer the tiramisu into the fridge for one hour.
- After time has elapsed sprinkle the tiramisu with hazelnut grains and serve.
Thanks https://www.youtube.com/c/cakeshare for the inspo.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
8 VIEWSFood Inspiration
7338 VIEWSFood Inspiration
9 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16 VIEWSFood Inspiration
179 VIEWSFood Inspiration
18 VIEWSFood Inspiration
42 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22 VIEWSFood Inspiration
30564 VIEWSFood Inspiration
23 VIEWSFood Inspiration
48 VIEWSFood Inspiration
303 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8678 VIEWSFood Inspiration
43545 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15 VIEWSFood Inspiration
46826 VIEWSFood Inspiration