Strawberry and chocolate chips cake: the perfect cake for a tasty snack
published on 13 September, 2022 at 10:57
300g (2 cups) of all-purpose flour;
250g (1 cup) sugar;
200ml (¾ cup) buttermilk;
200ml (¾ cup) vegetable oil
¼ tsp vanilla extract;
10g (2 tsp) baking soda;
a pinch of salt;
500g (2 ½ cups) fresh strawberries;
80g (½ cup) chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F. Use a 22x22cm baking pan, grease it with some butter, and dust it with flour.
- For the batter, beat eggs with sugar and vanilla until pale and fluffy. Add vegetable oil and buttermilk, and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine flour with baking soda and salt. Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mix until smooth then fold in some chocolate chips.
- Pour chocolate chip batter into the prepared and top with sliced strawberries. Bake for around 40 minutes at 190°C/375°F.
- Let cool down before slicing into squares and serving with some powdered sugar and a ball of ice cream.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
1 VIEWSFood Inspiration
110 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6 VIEWSFood Inspiration
34 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25474 VIEWSFood Inspiration
14 VIEWSFood Inspiration
42 VIEWSFood Inspiration
134 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8669 VIEWSFood Inspiration
43502 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13 VIEWSFood Inspiration
46803 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25120 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22 VIEWSFood Inspiration