Trifle roll: the soft and delicious dessert!
published on 11 September, 2022 at 21:10
500ml (2 cups) of milk
1 lemon (zest)
4 egg yolks
50g (1/4 cup) of sugar
15g (2 tbsp) of corn starch
400ml (1 3/4 cups) of water
90g (1/2 cup) of alchermes liqueur
25g (2 tbsp) of sugar
- Add the egg yolks in a saucepan, lemon zest and cook until the start to boil. Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl mix the egg yolks with the sugar and then add the corn starch and continue to mix. Add the part of the milk and mix. Add the rest of the milk and mix it all together.
- Transfer the mixture into the saucepan and mix until the cream thickens.
- In a bowl add the water, alchermes liqueur, sugar, and mix with the spoon. Dip in each ladyfinger and arrange them on the cling film forming the two rows.
- With a kitchen brush, we brush the biscuits with pure alchermes.
- Spread the cream on top of the ladyfingers and arrange chocolate chips in the middle.
- Roll up everything well and transfer to the baking tray. Decorate with whipped cream and cocoa powder and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
1120 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19 VIEWSFood Inspiration
27 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20644 VIEWSFood Inspiration
31502 VIEWSFood Inspiration
34270 VIEWSFood Inspiration
9965 VIEWSFood Inspiration
47485 VIEWSFood Inspiration
34226 VIEWSFood Inspiration
152 VIEWSFood Inspiration
3866 VIEWSFood Inspiration
31 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13109 VIEWSFood Inspiration