Coconut cake: it's supremely moist with a soft fluffy!
published on 8 May, 2019 at 11:24
Fluffy and moist, the most delicious white cake recipe is used to create this perfect Coconut Cake!
6 eggs, separated;
1 cup sugar;
1 cup almond flour;
1 cup flour.
200 g (7 oz) white chocolate;
3 tbsp coconut milk;
250 g (8.8 oz) cream cheese;
2 cups full-fat cream;
30 g (1 oz) powdered sugar;
½ cup shredded coconut.
Shredded coconut, almond flaked, shredded white chocolate, coconut candies.
- Preheat oven to 170C/340F. Grease 22 cm (8.6 inches) round cake pan.
- Using hand mixer beat egg whites until foamy. Start adding sugar gradually, while still working with a mixer. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Separately whisk almond flour with a regular cake flour. In another bowl whisk egg yolks with a pinch of salt.
- Carefully fold beaten egg yolks into foamy egg whites, then fold dry ingredients as well.
- Pour the batter into a prepared cake pan, then bake for 40-45 minutes and let cool down completely.
- Melt white chocolate with coconut milk. Whisk cream cheese (room temperature) with melted chocolate.
- Separately beat cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. In the middle of the process add powdered sugar.
- Combine cheese mixture with whipped cream and finish with shredded coconut.
- Cut the cake into 3 separate layers and spread the cream evenly, putting the cake together.
- Cover the cake with cream and decorate: cover the sides with shredded coconut, add almonds, white chocolate and candies on top.
more from Food Inspiration
14 VIEWSFood Inspiration
31 VIEWSFood Inspiration
4 VIEWSFood Inspiration
59 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1565 VIEWSFood Inspiration
18 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13 VIEWSFood Inspiration
166 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17704 VIEWSFood Inspiration
14379 VIEWSFood Inspiration
4925 VIEWSFood Inspiration
23149 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6643 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13797 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22773 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1686 VIEWSFood Inspiration