Crown omelette: an original and super tasty dish for the whole dinner!
published on 21 September, 2022 at 13:06
40g sausage hot dog
½ tsp salt pepper
- Peel a carrot and a potato.
- Cut into thin and long strips. Place in a bowl, add salt, and let stand for 10 minutes. Remove the excess liquid.
- Cut sausage into thin strips. Add it to the bowl with the carrot and potato. Add salt, pepper, and cornstarch and mix well.
- Pour oil into a pan, and add the mixture forming a crown, leaving the center empty. Pour two eggs in the center, add pepper and let cook.
- Sprinkle with coriander to serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Hacks Inspiration
12246 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
266 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
29215 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
35263 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
49836 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
11 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
22 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
6 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
392 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
332 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
11521 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
40863 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
36308 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
21 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
139 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
367 VIEWSHacks Inspiration