Sporcamuss (Italian dessert): puff pastry squares with mouth-watering cream!
published on 2 September, 2022 at 11:10
Puff pastry in squares
1l (4 cups) of milk
150g (3/4 cup) of sugar
3 packs of vanilla pudding
15g (2 tbsp) of corn starch
100g of white chocolate
200ml (3/4 cup) of whipping cream
- Arrange the puff pastry in squares into the baking tray covered with parchment paper and bake at 180°C/360°F for 20 minutes.
- In a pot add the milk, sugar, vanilla pudding, and corn starch, and mix. Transfer the pot to the stove and mix until thick. Then remove it from the pot.
- Add the white chocolate and mix until chocolate is melted and mixed well with the mixture. Add the whipping cream and mix with an electric mixer until the cream thickens.
- Cover the cake tray with cling film and add the mold on top. Arrange the first layer of the pastry squares and then spread the prepared cream and level it up well. Arrange one more layer of the pastry squares.
- Transfer the squares into the fridge for one hour.
- After time has elapsed remove the mold and cling film and sprinkle the squares with powdered sugar. Cut into squares and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
618 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19 VIEWSFood Inspiration
26 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20184 VIEWSFood Inspiration
31041 VIEWSFood Inspiration
33812 VIEWSFood Inspiration
9960 VIEWSFood Inspiration
47287 VIEWSFood Inspiration
34223 VIEWSFood Inspiration
152 VIEWSFood Inspiration
3362 VIEWSFood Inspiration
31 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13109 VIEWSFood Inspiration