Ricotta and apples cake: moist and tasty, even without flour!
500g (2 cups) ricotta cheese
150g (¾ cup) sugar
4 egg yolks
60g (1/3 cup) starch
200ml (4/5 cup) milk
- Cut the apples into slices. Cover them with lemon juice and sugar.
- Beat the ricotta cheese in a zinnia. Pour eggs, sugar, vanilla, starch, and ricotta into another bowl. Add milk and beat well. Add lemon and orange zest and add a little cinnamon.
- Add the apples to the mixture and pour everything into the baking mold.
- Bake at 360°F/180°C for 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
3570 VIEWSFood Inspiration
5 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13809 VIEWSFood Inspiration
66 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22900 VIEWSFood Inspiration
140 VIEWSFood Inspiration
29681 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17971 VIEWSFood Inspiration
31228 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1429 VIEWSFood Inspiration
85 VIEWSFood Inspiration
86 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25647 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20144 VIEWSFood Inspiration
95 VIEWSFood Inspiration
133 VIEWSFood Inspiration