Apple upside-down cake: so soft and moist, it is perfect to serve for breakfast!
published on 14 November, 2017 at 13:00A soft and delicious dessert with a delicate caramel flavor. you’ll want to try this version of it now!
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
16g baking powder
1. Remove the apple’s core and then slice it.
2. Make the batter by beating the eggs together with the sugar, add the flour, milk, oil and baking powder.
3. Butter a cake pan and cover with brown sugar, add the apple slices over the brown sugar and then pour in the cake batter.
4. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. We suggest checking the center of the cake with a toothpick to make sure it is ready to remove from the oven.
5. Serve warm topped with some caramel.
If you don’t have an apple corer, use a sterilized syringe instead. it’s a quick, easy and cheap alternative!
more from Cookist