Lady finger bundt cake: the perfect no-bake cake for special occasions!
published on 5 September, 2022 at 09:15
2 egg yolks
120g (1/2 cup) of sugar
500g (2 1/4 cups) of mascarpone
300ml (1 1/4 cups) of whipping cream
- First, soak the ladyfingers into the espresso coffee and start arranging them in the cake mold (24cm - mold size) at the bottom to cover the all space. Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl add the egg yolks and sugar and mix with the electric mixer. Add the mascarpone and continue mixing until the mixture is well combined. Add the whipping cream and mix until the mixture is creamy.
- After time has elapsed remove the donut from the freezer and add the prepared cream inside and level it up well.
- Add another layer of the ladyfingers to cover the cake. Transfer to the fridge for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove the cake from the mold and turn it over on the plate. Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
8309 VIEWSFood Inspiration
10229 VIEWSFood Inspiration
53 VIEWSFood Inspiration
81 VIEWSFood Inspiration
40026 VIEWSFood Inspiration
279 VIEWSFood Inspiration
118 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8461 VIEWSFood Inspiration
49561 VIEWSFood Inspiration
125 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6795 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19181 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16001 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13646 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15872 VIEWSFood Inspiration