Pumpkin lasagna bake: creamy and tasty, you’ll love it!
published on 19 January, 2018 at 13:00It’s easy to make and is a real show stopper, the taste is incredible too.
1/2 cup wine
1. Slice the pumpkin. Season the slices with salt, drizzle with olive oil and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.
2. Puree the baked pumpkin, add bechamel and salt and mix together well.
3. In the meantime, cook the sausage in a pan with some oil and half a cup of wine.
4. In a tube pan, place the lasagna pasta (previously boiled in water for about 10 minutes) around the pan, next add a layer of bechamel, one of sausage, provola cheese and lasagna again.
4. Close it and bake at 200°C for 30 minutes. Remove it from the oven, flip over the pan and pour the leftover bechamel cream over it, grate some Parmesan cheese over it and bake for 10 more minutes.
5. Serve hot.
more from Cookist