Bell pepper roll-ups: it just takes a few ingredients to prepare this delicious recipe!
published on 2 November, 2017 at 13:00Easy and quick to make. So tasty everyone will love them!
2 bell peppers
3 slices of bread, crumb only
1. Bake the bell peppers at 230°C for 25 minutes. Peel and clean them.
2. Mix the crumb of three slices of bread (soaked in milk to soften it) with the olives, parsley, capers, breadcrumbs, and olive oil.
3. Slice the bell peppers into strips and fill them with the bread mixture. Add the cheese.
4. Roll them up and place them on a baking tray. Add some olive oil and a pinch of salt.
5. Bake at 190°C for 17 minutes and serve hot.
more from Cookist