Quick mini pizza: use a bowl to make them perfect in a few simple steps!
published on 2 October, 2022 at 19:30
175g (1 1/2 cups) flour
7g dry yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
30ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
100ml (1/2 cup) water
50g salami slices
40g olives, chopped
100g mozzarella cheese, shredded
40g tomato sauce
- In a bowl mix together warm water with sugar, yeast, and oil, and add flour and salt.
- Let the dough rise for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 3 portions and roll out.
- Fill the bowls with oregano, salami, cheese, and olives. Cover with the dough and spread with egg yolk.
- Bake at 200°C (390°F) for 20 minutes.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
4 VIEWSFood Inspiration
9948 VIEWSFood Inspiration
57 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19145 VIEWSFood Inspiration
138 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25768 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17769 VIEWSFood Inspiration
27407 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1425 VIEWSFood Inspiration
82 VIEWSFood Inspiration
83 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25640 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20143 VIEWSFood Inspiration
93 VIEWSFood Inspiration
130 VIEWSFood Inspiration
51964 VIEWSFood Inspiration