Easy and soft mini pizzas: here is how you can make them by using a glass!
published on 11 November, 2017 at 13:00Preparing them is super easy and everyone will love them!
for the dough:
20g brewer’s yeast
1 tsp sugar
for the topping:
1. Let the yeast dissolve in the water. Gradually add the flour, sugar, and salt last. Mix everything together well and let it rise for two hours.
2. Divide the dough into 9/10 balls.
3. Flatten them using a glass and top with anything you like.
4. Bake them at 190°C for about 15 minutes in a fan-assisted oven. If you are using a conventional oven then we suggest letting them bake for 25/30 minutes.
5. Serve the mini pizzas hot!
more from Cookist