Savory braid: here’s how to prepare it using a bag!
published on 5 November, 2017 at 13:00All you have to do is put all the ingredients in a bag and wait an hour: a brilliant hack you should try now!
for the dough:
50ml olive oil
1 tsp sugar
for the filling:
milk, as needed
1. Pour all the ingredients into a food storage bag.
2. Mix the ingredients together for a few minutes, then place the bag in lukewarm water for one hour.
3. Divide the dough into 3 parts and roll them out to make three strips.
4. Fill with cold cuts and cheese, close them and braid them together.
5. Brush the top of the braid with milk and bake at 190°C for 30 minutes.
more from Cookist