Stuffed piccadilly tomatoes: soft and delicious for a side dish easy to make!
published on 4 November, 2022 at 13:22
500g of piccadilly tomatoes
70g (3/4 cup) of fresh breadcrumbs
20g (1/4 cup) of parmesan
1 clove of garlic
Extra virgin olive oil
40ml (3 tbsp) of balsamic vinegar
80ml (5 tbsp) of water
15g (1 tbsp) of brown sugar
- Cut the top cap of the tomatoes with a knife or a teaspoon and hollow it out to extract the internal pulp. Sprinkle a pinch of salt inside each tomato and set them aside for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl add the fresh breadcrumbs, parmesan, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Finally add the juice obtained from the pulp of the tomatoes, which you will filter with a sieve and a drizzle of oil. Mix to obtain a moist and grainy mixture
- Stuff all the tomatoes with the mixture, helping with a teaspoon.
- Pour the olive oil into the pan and add the stuffed tomatoes. Fry for about 5 minutes and then add the balsamic vinegar, water, and brown sugar.
- Cook for about a few minutes until the tomatoes are soft and remove from the pot and serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
1062 VIEWSFood Inspiration
4 VIEWSFood Inspiration
11236 VIEWSFood Inspiration
60 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20358 VIEWSFood Inspiration
140 VIEWSFood Inspiration
26975 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17936 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28669 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1427 VIEWSFood Inspiration
83 VIEWSFood Inspiration
84 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25643 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20143 VIEWSFood Inspiration
93 VIEWSFood Inspiration
130 VIEWSFood Inspiration