How to recycle and old chopping board!
published on 27 June, 2019 at 15:00
A Cool Way to Repurpose An Old Cutting Board!
• Chopping board
• White paint
• Sheets (2 colors)
• Clothes pegs
• Hot glue
• Decorative napkin
• Decorative stones
• Decorative pin
- Paint one side of a used cutting board in white.
- Fold a blank sheet in half and cut. Re-fold and cut.
- Repeat several times and using a different color.
- Mix the colors and put the pieces together. Fastened with clothes pegs.
- Put silicone on the top edge and let it dry.
- Mix white glue with water and brush it over the cutting board.
- Place a decorative napkin on top. Put more glue on top.
- Decorate the rest of the table with another napkin.
- Glue decorative stones around the edges of the board-
- Repeat the steps to decorate the other side of the board.
- Stick the notebook on the board with hot glue.
- Glue a string of beads around the notebook.
- Place a piece of rope on the back to hang up.
- Line a ballpoint pen with the decorative napkin.
- Use the decorative pin to hang the pen to the board.
Enjoy our recipes, subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/KzMh3
About us:‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Connect with Cookist:Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ciaopeoplecookist/Follow us on Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/ciaopeoplecookist/
more from Hacks Inspiration
118 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
44 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
4 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
14 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
294 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
400 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
240 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
929 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
8623 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
6097 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
9822 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
18688 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
1591 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
20 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
656 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
155 VIEWSHacks Inspiration