How to recycle and old chopping board!
published on 27 June, 2019 at 15:00
A Cool Way to Repurpose An Old Cutting Board!
• Chopping board
• White paint
• Sheets (2 colors)
• Clothes pegs
• Hot glue
• Decorative napkin
• Decorative stones
• Decorative pin
- Paint one side of a used cutting board in white.
- Fold a blank sheet in half and cut. Re-fold and cut.
- Repeat several times and using a different color.
- Mix the colors and put the pieces together. Fastened with clothes pegs.
- Put silicone on the top edge and let it dry.
- Mix white glue with water and brush it over the cutting board.
- Place a decorative napkin on top. Put more glue on top.
- Decorate the rest of the table with another napkin.
- Glue decorative stones around the edges of the board-
- Repeat the steps to decorate the other side of the board.
- Stick the notebook on the board with hot glue.
- Glue a string of beads around the notebook.
- Place a piece of rope on the back to hang up.
- Line a ballpoint pen with the decorative napkin.
- Use the decorative pin to hang the pen to the board.
Enjoy our recipes, subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/KzMh3
About us:‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Connect with Cookist:Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ciaopeoplecookist/Follow us on Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/ciaopeoplecookist/
more from Hacks Inspiration
4113 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
3566 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
23246 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
24530 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
1387 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
1440 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
15962 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
22881 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
14788 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
15709 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
1128 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
2013 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
5761 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
30291 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
47102 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
14038 VIEWSHacks Inspiration