Giant pancake: a tasty breakfast recipe!
published on 9 January, 2018 at 13:00A unique and delicious twist on traditional pancakes.
Hazelnut cream, as needed
60g vegetable oil
2 tsp baking powder
1. Pour the hazelnut cream onto a sheet of parchment paper and spread it out into the shape of a circle. Freeze it for 30 minutes.
2. Make the pancake batter by mixing together eggs and sugar, salt, flour, vegetable oil, baking powder and then gradually adding the milk.
3. Pour half of the batter into a nonstick pan, place the frozen hazelnut cream on top and pour the remaining batter over that.
4. Let it cook for 6 minutes per side.
5. Top with some fruit and maple syrup. Serve hot.
more from Cookist