Vortex muffins: how to make them beautiful and delicious!
published on 26 August, 2022 at 16:15
The result is so good!
60g (1/3 cup) sugar
60ml (¼ cup) vegetable oil
100ml (2/5 cup) milk
160g (1 ¼ cup) flour
8g (2 tsp) baking powder
15g (2 tbsp) cocoa powder
30ml (3 tbsp) milk
- Whisk cocoa and milk in a small bowl.
- Beat the egg and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add oil and milk. Sift flour and baking powder. Mix the mass well.
- Separate 100ml of the mass and mix it with the cocoa mixture.
- Pour the mixture into muffin tins.
- Make a spiral of cocoa mixture.
- Sprinkle with coconut and bake at 360°F/180°C for 25 minutes. Serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
25 VIEWSFood Inspiration
3011 VIEWSFood Inspiration
3563 VIEWSFood Inspiration
4846 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8665 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6545 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13144 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17200 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1679 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16312 VIEWSFood Inspiration
18455 VIEWSFood Inspiration
559 VIEWSFood Inspiration
24381 VIEWSFood Inspiration
32823 VIEWSFood Inspiration
80 VIEWSFood Inspiration
35037 VIEWSFood Inspiration