Coconut cake: how to make it tall, fragrant and greedy!
published on 25 September, 2022 at 16:55
250 g (1 cup) ricotta cheese;
2 egg yolks;
35 g (7 tbsp) shredded coconut;
30 g (4 tbsp) cornstarch;
45 g (3 tbsp) sugar.
90 g (½ cup) sugar;
100 g (½ cup+2 tbsp) all-purpose flour;
30 g (4 tbsp) cocoa powder;
10 g (2 ¼ tsp) baking powder.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/355F. Grease 20 cm springform.
- For the truffles, mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop truffle balls onto the bottom of the prepared springform.
- For the batter, beat 4 eggs with sugar until pale and fluffy. In a separate bowl whisk flour with baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix wet and dry ingredients until smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter on top of the coconut truffles to cover them evenly. Bake for 40 minutes.
- After the cake cools down, you can optionally decorate it with hazelnut paste and shredded coconut.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
8386 VIEWSFood Inspiration
10305 VIEWSFood Inspiration
53 VIEWSFood Inspiration
81 VIEWSFood Inspiration
40097 VIEWSFood Inspiration
279 VIEWSFood Inspiration
118 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8461 VIEWSFood Inspiration
49647 VIEWSFood Inspiration
125 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6795 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19182 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16001 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13646 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15905 VIEWSFood Inspiration