Chickpeas fritters: ready in a few minutes and perfect for dinner!
published on 28 September, 2022 at 12:00
1.5l (6 1/4 cups) of water
500g (3 1/2 cups) of chickpea flour
Oil for frying
- In a large bowl pour the water and gradually sift the chickpea flour, stirring constantly with a whisk until it is incorporated into the water. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Transfer the batter to the pot and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a whisk. From the moment of boiling, cook the batter for about 10 minutes.
- As the dough cooks, it will thicken more and more until it takes on consistency so firm that we will have a hard time mixing! Add chopped parsley to the dough and give it a final stir.
- Transfer the mixture into the loaf mold covered with parchment paper and fill it to the top. Level it up and let it cool for 4-5 hours.
- After time has elapsed unmold the mixture and slice it forming the panelle.
- Fry the fritters in hot oil on both sides until they are golden brown.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
538 VIEWSFood Inspiration
4 VIEWSFood Inspiration
10720 VIEWSFood Inspiration
59 VIEWSFood Inspiration
19866 VIEWSFood Inspiration
140 VIEWSFood Inspiration
26468 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17921 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28144 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1425 VIEWSFood Inspiration
82 VIEWSFood Inspiration
84 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25642 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20143 VIEWSFood Inspiration
93 VIEWSFood Inspiration
130 VIEWSFood Inspiration