Super fluffy bread: follow this step by step recipe to make them so soft!
published on 29 September, 2022 at 12:05
250ml (1 cup) lukewarm milk;
45g (3 tbsp) sugar;
5g (1 tsp) salt;
375g (2 cups) of all-purpose flour;
7g (2 tsp) dry yeast;
55g (¼ cup) soft butter;
- In a large bowl whisk warm milk with sugar, egg, and yeast. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and salt into the liquids. Knead until smooth dough forms. Add butter and knead again until the butter is fully incorporated.
- Form the dough into a ball, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 90 minutes at room temperature. Alternatively, you can place the dough in the fridge overnight and bake the buns the next morning.
- After 90 minutes cut the dough into 12 pieces and roll each into a ball. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Roll each ball into a rectangle, trying to use little to no flour. Roll each rectangle into a cigar shape and place it into a 20x20 baking pan. Set aside for 30 minutes. Brush buns with egg wash and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C/350°F.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
Food Inspiration 4.885 video • 0 photo
more from Food Inspiration
19180 VIEWSFood Inspiration
157 VIEWSFood Inspiration
21430 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15049 VIEWSFood Inspiration
31477 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22130 VIEWSFood Inspiration
95 VIEWSFood Inspiration
32416 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8495 VIEWSFood Inspiration
135 VIEWSFood Inspiration
26395 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13424 VIEWSFood Inspiration
14955 VIEWSFood Inspiration
14743 VIEWSFood Inspiration
9626 VIEWSFood Inspiration
121 VIEWSFood Inspiration