Puff pastry squares: delicious for a quick appetizer!
published on 14 September, 2022 at 13:43
How to make a delicious appetizer in less than 30 minutes!
2 rectangular puff pastries
150g cream cheese
Red bell peppers
- Cut the vegetables into small slices, place them on a baking tray, add salt and bake for 10 minutes at 200ºC (392ºF).
- Blend the ham, add the cream cheese and mix well.
- Spread the mixture all over a sheet of puff pastry. Place another sheet of puff pastry on top and cut it into several squares.
- Use a small glass to press down each square. Prick each circle with a fork. Place a slice of baked vegetable on each circle of puff pastry.
- Brush the entire puff pastry with oil and sprinkle with oregano. Bake for 20 minutes at 190ºC (372ºF).
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Hacks Inspiration
12174 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
266 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
29215 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
35263 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
49836 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
11 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
22 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
6 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
392 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
332 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
11521 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
40863 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
36308 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
21 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
139 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
367 VIEWSHacks Inspiration