Stuffed buns with pork cutlets: a rich and tasty recipe!
published on 26 September, 2022 at 18:00
For the buns:
350g (2 ¾ cups) all-purpose flour;
40g (3 ¼ tbsp) sugar;
6g (1 tsp) salt;
5g (2 ½ tsp) dry yeast;
40g (3 tbsp) soft butter;
240ml (1 cup) warm milk.
For the filling:
5 boneless pork cutlets;
150g (1 ½ cup) breadcrumbs;
70g (⅝ cup) grated parmesan;
Salt and pepper;
1 tsp dry oregano;
5g (2 tsp) chopped parsley;
60ml (¼ cup) olive oil;
30ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice;
Shredded cheese, mayonnaise, and rocket salad to taste.
- Whisk sugar and yeast in warm milk. Whisk flour and salt together.
- Pour liquids into dry ingredients and knead until the dough comes together. Add soft butter and knead for 10 minutes.
- Form the dough into a ball, place it into a large bowl and cover it with plastic. Set aside for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Cut the dough into 9 equal pieces and roll each into a ball. Place balls into a 22x22cm baking pan, cover, and let rise for the second time for 30 minutes.
- Brush buns with milk and bake for 25-30 minutes at 160°C/320°F.
- While the buns are in the oven, whisk the olive oil with lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper. Marinade pork cutlets in this mixture for up to 30 minutes.
- In a separate place combine breadcrumbs with parmesan and oregano.
- Dredge pork chops in breadcrumbs and transfer them onto a baking pan.
- Bake for 200°C/400°F for 20 minutes.
- Cut ⅓ of the buns and use only ⅔.
- Cut the buns in half lengthwise and spread mayo on both halves.
- Top the bottom half with pork chops and cheese, then broil until cheese melts. Add some salad of your choice and cover with another half of the bread.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
3 VIEWSFood Inspiration
128 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6 VIEWSFood Inspiration
35 VIEWSFood Inspiration
17 VIEWSFood Inspiration
29414 VIEWSFood Inspiration
14 VIEWSFood Inspiration
43 VIEWSFood Inspiration
134 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8670 VIEWSFood Inspiration
43518 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13 VIEWSFood Inspiration
46817 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25122 VIEWSFood Inspiration
23 VIEWSFood Inspiration