Omelette roll with cheese and sausage: two mouth-watering versions!
published on 10 September, 2022 at 12:27
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Add salt and mix.
- Pour into a greased pan, let cook, and place a piece of cheese on the end. Roll up. Mix the egg whites, add salt, and parsley, and mix.
- Pour into the pan with the cheese roll, let cook, and roll to form a roll of yolks wrapped in egg
- Beat the 3 eggs, add salt, and mix.
- Put a little oil in a pan, pour a third of the beaten eggs and add grated cheese, let cook for a couple of minutes.
- Place a sausage at one end, roll with the egg omelet, and before finishing rolling, pour half of the rest of the beaten egg, add more cheese and let it cook.
- Repeat the step, continuing to roll the sausage, then pour the rest of the beaten egg, add more cheese, let it cook, and finish rolling.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Hacks Inspiration
12319 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
266 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
29215 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
35263 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
49837 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
11 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
22 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
6 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
393 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
332 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
11521 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
40863 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
36308 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
21 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
139 VIEWSHacks Inspiration
367 VIEWSHacks Inspiration