Vortex muffins: how to make them beautiful and delicious!
published on 26 August, 2022 at 16:15
The result is so good!
60g (1/3 cup) sugar
60ml (¼ cup) vegetable oil
100ml (2/5 cup) milk
160g (1 ¼ cup) flour
8g (2 tsp) baking powder
15g (2 tbsp) cocoa powder
30ml (3 tbsp) milk
- Whisk cocoa and milk in a small bowl.
- Beat the egg and sugar in a mixing bowl. Add oil and milk. Sift flour and baking powder. Mix the mass well.
- Separate 100ml of the mass and mix it with the cocoa mixture.
- Pour the mixture into muffin tins.
- Make a spiral of cocoa mixture.
- Sprinkle with coconut and bake at 360°F/180°C for 25 minutes. Serve.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
4422 VIEWSFood Inspiration
38 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15452 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16592 VIEWSFood Inspiration
30 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25910 VIEWSFood Inspiration
11376 VIEWSFood Inspiration
337 VIEWSFood Inspiration
40166 VIEWSFood Inspiration
48 VIEWSFood Inspiration
150 VIEWSFood Inspiration
100 VIEWSFood Inspiration
201 VIEWSFood Inspiration
78 VIEWSFood Inspiration
138483 VIEWSFood Inspiration
66536 VIEWSFood Inspiration