Hazelnut truffles: they are irresistible!
published on 12 September, 2022 at 11:10
250g (2 cups) of hazelnuts
200g (1 cup) of sugar
25g (1/4 cup) of cocoa powder
25g (1 1/4 tbsp) of honey
2 egg whites
80g of dark chocolate
70g (1/4 cup) of whipping cream
- Add the hazelnuts and sugar into the food processor and mix until flour is obtained.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl and add the sifted cocoa powder, and honey, and mix.
- Mix the egg whites until stiff and transfer them into the hazelnut mixture bowl. Mix everything with a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture into the whipping cream bag and start creating truffles on the pan covered with parchment paper.
- Transfer them to the oven and bake at 180°C/360°F for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the chocolate ganache by mixing the dark chocolate and whipping cream (hot) and transferring it to the whipping cream bag.
- Add the chocolate ganache on one truffle and close with another one. Repeat the process for all truffles.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
4389 VIEWSFood Inspiration
38 VIEWSFood Inspiration
15420 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16545 VIEWSFood Inspiration
30 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25877 VIEWSFood Inspiration
11376 VIEWSFood Inspiration
337 VIEWSFood Inspiration
40166 VIEWSFood Inspiration
48 VIEWSFood Inspiration
150 VIEWSFood Inspiration
100 VIEWSFood Inspiration
201 VIEWSFood Inspiration
78 VIEWSFood Inspiration
138483 VIEWSFood Inspiration
66536 VIEWSFood Inspiration