Hazelnut truffles: they are irresistible!
published on 12 September, 2022 at 11:10
250g (2 cups) of hazelnuts
200g (1 cup) of sugar
25g (1/4 cup) of cocoa powder
25g (1 1/4 tbsp) of honey
2 egg whites
80g of dark chocolate
70g (1/4 cup) of whipping cream
- Add the hazelnuts and sugar into the food processor and mix until flour is obtained.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl and add the sifted cocoa powder, and honey, and mix.
- Mix the egg whites until stiff and transfer them into the hazelnut mixture bowl. Mix everything with a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture into the whipping cream bag and start creating truffles on the pan covered with parchment paper.
- Transfer them to the oven and bake at 180°C/360°F for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the chocolate ganache by mixing the dark chocolate and whipping cream (hot) and transferring it to the whipping cream bag.
- Add the chocolate ganache on one truffle and close with another one. Repeat the process for all truffles.
‘Cookist’ offers you everyday fresh, fun and easy recipes. You can find the best quick and easy to make recipes, simple meal planning ideas and cooking techniques.
Subscribe to Cookist: http://cooki.st/LaxZR
Enjoy with us: http://cooki.st/U93B4
For any content use please feel free to contact
Cookist's cookbook with our 50 best recipes is finally here!
Buy it on Amazon: https://cooki.st/ourCookbook
more from Food Inspiration
2 VIEWSFood Inspiration
128 VIEWSFood Inspiration
6 VIEWSFood Inspiration
35 VIEWSFood Inspiration
16 VIEWSFood Inspiration
28938 VIEWSFood Inspiration
14 VIEWSFood Inspiration
43 VIEWSFood Inspiration
134 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8669 VIEWSFood Inspiration
43518 VIEWSFood Inspiration
13 VIEWSFood Inspiration
46817 VIEWSFood Inspiration
27 VIEWSFood Inspiration
25122 VIEWSFood Inspiration
22 VIEWSFood Inspiration