Creamy milk chicken: a quick recipe to make it tender
published on 29 March, 2019 at 10:24
Creamy milk chicken
This easy and healthy recipe is a really soft way to serve chicken to your children instead using wine. Whit the smoothy taste of the milk and the thyme this will be really pleasant and flavoured way to cook it!
1.Take your chicken breast and pound the meat to tenderize it.
2.Now take a hot pan and add butter and olive oil until they melt.
3.Add some flour on the chicken breast and then pass them into the pan.
4.Cook each side for 2 minutes.
5.Add milk, salt, pepper and rosemary then cover it and let it cook for 5 minutes until the milk is condensed.
1. Place the chicken in a bowl with salt, pepper, garlic, and herbs.
2. Pour the beer over it and let it marinate for 90 minutes.
3. Brown the chicken in a pan with some olive oil. After about 10 minutes add the beer previously used to marinate the chicken.
4. Cook for 10 minutes, then add a teaspoon of cornstarch and continue cooking on low heat for 10 more minutes.
5. Serve once the liquid has turned into gravy.
Tip on how to make the gravy:
To turn the beer into a gravy, you must add cornstarch to it. The more beer you use the more cornstarch you will need to add to it to get it to become thicker.
400g chicken breast
2tsp soy sauce
1. Marinate the chicken in a mixture of lemon juice, soy sauce, and honey.
2. Put some butter in a pan and let the chicken cook for 10 minutes. Add the mixture used to marinate the chicken and cook for other 10 minutes.
3. Add a teaspoon of cornstarch and continue cooking until the sauce becomes creamy and the chicken tender.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
more from Cookist