No bake cake: an easy and fluffy cake to make at home without the oven!
published on 26 February, 2019 at 11:14
No bake cake
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup melted butter
½ tsp vanilla essence
More butter and flour for the tray
3 tbsp oil for the cake tin
Large casserole pan with lid
Round cake tin
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl as much as you can.
2. Then add the dry ingredients and whisk some more.
3. Add the melted butter and vanilla essence and mix.
4. Grease a round cake tin with butter, sprinkle flour and pour in the mixture.
5. Heat the casserole pan and put some oil in the bottom.
6. Place a metal biscuit cutter on the bottom, then place the cake tin on top.
7. Cover and cook on medium heat for around 40 minutes.
8. Place a cocktail stick to check it is cooked. Serve with icing sugar.
for the base:
300g chocolate cake
50g dark chocolate
for the filling:
200g mascarpone cheese
150g powdered sugar
for the garnish:
1. Crumble the chocolate cake, then combine with the milk and dark chocolate.
2. The mixture should be nice and moist, roll it out between two sheets of plastic wrap.
3. Prepare the cream by mixing together the butter, milk, mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar.
4. Spread this cream over the chocolate cake base. Roll it up carefully.
5. Refrigerate, then garnish with hazelnut spread and chopped hazelnuts.
You can fill it with any cream you like. If the butter, mascarpone and sugar cream is too sweet for your tastes, try a regular mascarpone cream or use a chocolate custard cream.
more from Food Inspiration
1577 VIEWSFood Inspiration
2139 VIEWSFood Inspiration
3092 VIEWSFood Inspiration
1307 VIEWSFood Inspiration
51 VIEWSFood Inspiration
40 VIEWSFood Inspiration
21426 VIEWSFood Inspiration
20080 VIEWSFood Inspiration
65 VIEWSFood Inspiration
101 VIEWSFood Inspiration
51859 VIEWSFood Inspiration
315 VIEWSFood Inspiration
39893 VIEWSFood Inspiration
8485 VIEWSFood Inspiration
59208 VIEWSFood Inspiration
218 VIEWSFood Inspiration