Chocolate filled bread rolls: the secret to the perfect dough!
published on 25 November, 2017 at 13:00Soft and tasty, with a warm chocolate filling: those with a sweet tooth won’t be able to eat just one!
15g fresh yeast
Dark chocolate, as needed
1. Melt the fresh active yeast in some warm milk. Add the sugar, egg, and honey. Add the flour in gradually. Add the salt at the end.
2. Mix all the ingredients well and let the dough rise for 3 hours.
2. Divide the dough into 6 triangles. Place some pieces of dark chocolate in the center and shape the dough into a ball.
4. Place the balls in a cake pan and let them rise for two more hours. Brush the top with some egg wash and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
5. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. If the surface becomes golden halfway through the cooking time, cover the rolls with some aluminum foil and continue baking.
more from Cookist